NOVEMBER 23 2011


 J.HOLIDAY - FOREVER AIN'T ENOUGH ( that's deep )



thinkin'back ,
to the feeling that i had when i first saw you face 
i knew that it was you
Some time has passed and the feelings   that I had before still are the same
'Cause you, never changed,

Even though, I don't show it, girl
I just want you to know that  
Even if we fight a million times over little things
We can still make it better
I meant what I said when I gave you that promise ring,
That I'ma love you forever
I fall for you deeper everyday  
And I'm feeling it now, girl more than ever
But with our type of love, forever ain't enough


I've been searchin' my whole life
I'm lucky that I've found you No better girl, 
cause you ain't leavin' cause,  
Forever ain't enough
You see me, for who I am And not for who I'm not, noo  
I'm telling you that I'm sorry If I tend to treat you the wrong way  
But I care, you know my heart is there
Even though, I don't show it, girl  
I just want you to know
That even if we fight a million times over little things
We can still make it better

I meant what I said when I gave you that promise ring,  
That I'ma love you forever I fall for you deeper everyday
And I'm feeling it now, girl more than ever But with our type of love, 
forever ain't enough


I've been searchin' my whole life I'm lucky that I've found you No better girl, '
cause you ain't leavin' 'cause,
Forever ain't enough (forever ain't enough)  
Forever ain't enough (forever ain't enough)


I've been searchin' my whole life I'm lucky that I've found you  
Oooh oooh ooh oh baby yeah yeah yeah Forever ain't enough, enough, enough ... Ain't enough ohh babyy ooooooh ooooh girl ain't enough....